Support & Compensate CO₂
Act now with BambooLogic Europe!
Carbon offset solution
”Did you know that bamboo absorbs about 5 times more carbon than trees and produces up to 35% more oxygen.”
- European carbon offset solution
- More compensation for the same money
- Addresses 8 Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
- Transparency and monitoring
How does it work
- The calculation tool at the right side gives insight in the number of bamboo plants that are needed to compensate the desired t/C or how much CO₂ can be compensated with a certain budget.
- You only pay for bamboo plants that are already growing in the nursery and which will be planted by BambooLogic on a designated plantation in Portugal or Spain.
- After your compensation amount is registered on our account, you will receive a confirmation and certificate stating the amount, type of bamboo, plant date and further plant info.
- With your personal login you can retrieve information about your carbon offset solution.
Questions or more info?
+32 486 367912
Bamboo a Carbon Offset Pro
As a company or private person you can compensate your CO₂ footprint in different ways.
Knowing that bamboo has the ability to approximately sequester/reduce 600 tons of CO₂ per hectare over a 30 years period, an average of 20 ton per year, it is worth looking at. Due to its rapid growth and longevity, bamboo is one of the best crops in class in terms of carbon sequestration. Read more about the triple CO₂ effect of bamboo
Your compensation leads to direct impact
Your compensation via our program means not only your personal carbon footprint is compensated but it also induces immediate action and direct impact. With your support bamboo plants currently growing in our nursery will be planted on the Alcoutim plantation in Portugal and can start absorbing carbon and creating oxygen. Doing so, you help also restoring abandoned and degraded farm land and establish a new agricultural future for the region, which will be very hard needed in Europe.