Bamboo is the fastest growing commodity and CO₂ compensator
Why does BambooLogic believe that bamboo plantations in Europe make sense?
- Europe is the biggest export market for Asian bamboo products
- Growing conditions, degraded land and bamboo shoots are available
- Knowledge and innovative processing industry is present
- Avoiding heavy overseas CO₂ transports
- Pricing not dependent on currency fluctuations and tax issues
- Bamboo is a powerful tool to attain European climate action goals and other SDG’s and to help restore degraded and abandoned agricultural land
- It is a new segment that can help reviving the European agricultural sector and be a catalyser for new (high tech) industries
Making impact and compensating your CO₂ footprint with European bamboo?
Making impact with bamboo
Establishing bamboo plantations in Europe serves several SDG’s from the UN 30 Agenda for Sustainable Development. Scroll over the logos to discover how we commit.
Bamboo in Europe can make a positive impact. Learn how bamboo plantations can benefit the environment and how we manage the challenges.
Bamboo in Europe explained by an expert
BambooLogic Senior Advisor and former INBAR Director- General Dr. Hans Friederich in an interview about why we are establishing bamboo plantations in Europe.